TEST APPEAL FORM FOR AVIATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXAM
Please fill in the form carefully after reading the explanations below.
- This form is used in the Aviation English Language Proficiency Exam objection to be made under the SHT-1DY instruction.
- The candidate, whose language proficiency result is notified, may object to the exam result within 15 days from the date of notification by e-mail.
- Objections are made directly to ETAP Exam Center in writing.
- Appeals are evaluated by a different raters than the first raters.
- Exam objection service fee is 300 TL and it can be paid to the IBAN number TR22 0006 4000 0011 1280 4392 86 to APRON HAVACILIK HİZ. TAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. It is deposited within 15 days following the notification of the exam result on behalf of the recipient via e-mail.
- The Appeal Form and the payment receipt are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.
- Applications of candidates whose payment is not made and whose form contains incomplete information will not be considered.
- If the exam result changes, the objection fee is returned to the candidate and a new certificate is issued and sent to the candidate. If the result does not change, there is no refund.
- The result of the objection is sent to the candidate by e-mail.
- The evaluation made as a result of the objection is final, it cannot be appealed again.